The Director of Operations reports directly to the Vice President of Operations and is accountable for the overall Performance, Productivity, Profitability and Supervision of the Field Consultants and/or Independent Consultants assigned to him/her. The Director of Operations works as a part of the Operations Management Team to ensure all assigned personnel are trained and follow all written policies, procedures, processes and deliver excellent products and services to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction
This is an Exempt position.
- Monitors and ensures maximum profitability of assigned Field Consultants on all projects
- Evaluates and monitors compliance with project budgetary constraints
- Monitors, reviews, and approves assigned Field Consultant Verizon Field Force Manager time records in accordance with policy
- Monitors the quality of products and services related to assigned Field Consultants and Independent Consultants
- Monitors customer satisfaction for projects serviced by assigned Field Consultants or Independent Consultants
- Reviews available data, reports, and information provided by the Project Coordination Team or other sources to ensure assigned Field Consultant projects are being serviced in accordance with the contract.
- Provides customer support to the Client as needed to maintain a strong relationship with the Client
- Ensures all assigned personnel comply with applicable policies and procedures
- Supports closure of all open items
- Works to promote a positive work environment while maintaining performance standards and workflow
- Develops, in conjunction with the Management Team, appropriate work instructions, templates, and forms related to Operations, necessary to provide clear direction, support to the field, and a quality work product.
- Adheres to all ISO policies and contributes to continual process improvement for Operations and Quality Built as a whole
- The Director of Operations may also be assigned primary areas of business, specific projects, or other duties as requested by Executive Management. Works in conjunction with other Quality Built Departments to achieve overall goals.
- Up to 20% travel.
- Become proficient with the following programs: Hyphen GM/Supply Pro-Build Pro, CRM, SQL Server, PowerBI and any additional software required by Quality Built.
· College degree, preferably in a construction-focused discipline or equivalent education and expertise. Minimum of 5 years of management or supervisory experience.
· A valid driver’s license and clean driving record for a minimum of 5 years.
· Advanced computer skills
· ICC B1-Residential Building Inspector-current
· ICC B2-Commerical Building Inspector-current
Machines, Tools, and Equipment
If appropriate to the job site, proper hard hats, eye protection, and hearing protection must be worn. A company digital camera, laptop, cell phone is required.
· Lifting: Occasionally up to 50 pounds. The employee is to request assistance when lifting anything above 50 pounds.
· Carrying: Same as lifting
· Pushing / Pulling: Limited on specific job site to examine the structure
· Stooping: Occasionally
· Crouching: Occasionally
· Kneeling: Occasionally
· Crawling: Occasionally
· Sitting: Frequent
· Standing: Frequent
· Walking: Occasionally
· Bending: Occasionally
· Climbing: Occasionally
· Balancing: Occasionally
· Reaching: Occasionally
· Handling Objects: Frequent
· Visual Acuity: Must be exact with glasses correction
· Hearing: Acute
Although regular work hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, there will be specific work assignments that may require additional hours as necessary to support the organization, including the working evenings or weekends. This position may require occasional travel.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have advanced computer skills
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- ICC B1-Residential Building Inspector (Required)
- ICC B2-Commerical Building Inspector- (Required)
- Fully Remote