This is a Level 1 field-based position reports directly to the Director of Operations and is responsible for the delivery of all service deliverables to each assigned builder client. This is a non-exempt position.
- Properly scheduling projects according to the scope of work and job site status
- Collecting data and photo documentation on assigned projects to document identifiable risk and good quality construction practices per the company work instructions, tagging all anomalies as open items in writing.
- Attending all mandatory training sessions; submitting a signed Training Verification Form within deadline
- Providing correct amount of contact time and conducting the field related deliverables per the contract and company work instructions.
- Assisting with customer complaint resolution and documentation per company work instructions.
- Providing regular updates of project status and changes to your supervisor and office via the scheduling program or in response to a specific inquiry
- Notifying supervisor and company office of all necessary travel required with a minimum of 17 days advance notice.
- Synchronizing all data and photos collected daily and uploading any required written or auto generated reports and photos for applicable field deliverables within 24 hours of completion.
- Adhering to company policies, processes and work instructions to meet all ISO compliance requirements
- Submitting timely and accurate mileage, job costing and other financial reporting
- Maintaining and protecting all company equipment and supplies
- Monitoring, reviewing and responding to all communication (email, phone, voicemail) in a timely manner as required by company policy
- Other duties as assigned by (supervising manager, upper management, executives)
Education & Skills Requirements
- High school diploma/GED/HERS RFI
- Position advancement is dependent on performance and additional certifications
- OSHA 10 certification required
- A valid driver’s license, clean driving record for minimum of 5 years and adequate auto insurance that meets company compliance ($100,000 bodily injury/$300,000 accident /$100,000 property damage)
Machines, Tools and Equipment
- Tough pads, tablet computers, specific computer programs necessary for the position, cameras, cell phone (iPhone or Android)
- Hard hat, fall equipment, eye and hearing protection and general hand-held tools, such as level, flashlight, tape measure, moisture meter, GFCI tester and similar
- Safety vest, company logo shirts, red tags
- Strong computer, verbal and written skills
- Basic customer service skills
- This job requires lifting up to 75 pounds. The worker must ask for assistance in lifting more than 50 pounds and may request assistance in lifting at any time.
- Be able to work in extreme climate conditions.
- Lifting: Frequently/up to 75 pounds
- Carrying: Same as lifting
- Pushing\pulling: Limited on specific job sight to examine structure
- Stooping: Frequently
- Crouching: Frequently
- Kneeling: Frequently
- Crawling: Frequently
- Sitting: Frequently
- Standing: Frequently
- Walking: Frequently
- Walking in open-sided multi-level buildings: Frequently
- Bending: Frequently
- Climbing interior stairs: Frequently
- Climbing scaffolding: Frequently
- Climbing onto roofs: Frequently
- Balancing: Frequently
- Reaching: Frequently
- Handling Objects: Frequently
- Visual Activity: Must be exact with glasses/lens correction
- Hearing: Acute
- Driving: Frequently
Standard Work Hours
Normal business hours in the field (8:00am to 5:00pm or equivalent). Overtime may be required from time to time by your supervisor, an executive, or at your request in order to accomplish work objectives. Written approval from your supervisor or an executive is required prior to working overtime.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)
- One location
- Fully Remote