This position acts as support to Quality Built Field Inspection Operations and reports directly to the Senior Director of Operations.
This is a non-exempt position.
· Communicate over phone, email and instant messaging both internally and directly with clients.
· Input and maintain workflow assignments in specialty software program.
· Administratively support Senior Director of Operations with day to day critical functions.
· Revises processes, work instructions, forms, etc. as necessary.
· Receives, logs, and processes new and revised document requests.
· Receives, logs, and processes Inactivation Requests in direct support to the Project Coordination, Operations-Field Services, and Accounting departments.
· Performs proofing on all deliverables and records inspections.
· Adheres to company policies, processes, and work instructions.
· Other duties as assigned by supervising manager, upper management and executives.
Education and Skills Requirements
· High school diploma or equivalent is required.
· Advanced computer knowledge and experience in word processing and spreadsheets.
· Excellent verbal and written skills required.
· Advanced proofing skills.
Two years with home building construction experience.
Machines, Tools and Equipment
Must possess the ability to use a personal computer and as well as the Internet, scanner, telephone, calculator, copy machine, fax machine, and other pieces of office equipment as needed.
Sitting, standing, and walking in an office or remote location and/or setting. Lifting to 30 pounds may be required. Assistance must be requested for lifting more than 35 pounds.
Standard Work Hours
Normal business hours (8:00am to 5:00pm). Overtime required only upon approval by supervisor.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required